Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's a cold day in Luman Imagery

The furnace is broke!
...well not anymore, it's fixed now. Turned out to be a broken nozzle and some bent metal things that was the culprit.
I'd like to give a quick plug to Trenton heating and air conditioning, they came out and fixed our furnace today. It was the son of the owner that ended up at the studio, and he was very helpful.

In other news, I have been working on something new!


Cassie has named him Winklebottom. He is made out of two of those one size fits all gloves that you can get two pair of for a dollar at Target. I found this and a rabbit pattern online, they are from a book by a japense artist that has been translated. The book is called "sock and glove", you can find it here. If I can find this book anywhere I think I plan on buying it. Sewing is my new thing I think.
What, boys can sew too can't they?

No comments: