Friday, February 29, 2008

I fould it!

I just wanted to say that I found a copy of the sock and glove book! I made a quick trip down to the quilt shop here in town and they were able to order it for me from a supplier! She said it would be in sometime next week, I can't wait.
I just finished another more different glove creation. Cassie hasn't given it a name yet, and I have no picture either. I'll make a post in the next couple of days with a picture of it I'm sure.

In other news, I woke up this morning and after getting to the studio and yelling jombo a couple of time with cassie I found something on google that made my day!
It's leap day! Don't you just love that frog? Thank you Google!

So I admit there isn't much content to this post but I do have this to share that might give it some note worthy quality.


These are both images from a working series I'm doing. They are all from the house where the studio is. This house is over a hundred years old, and there are so many interesting nooks and crannies around. I'm hoping to get a third image into this and call it done I guess.
Comments are always welcome!

No comments: