Tuesday, July 1, 2008

As Promised

I did decide to go out and shoot. I was just outside with the camera and was begining to get real discouraged because I really just couldn't find anything that sparked my interest.



I was getting ready to give up when I found this little guy! The guy from duke engergy was here and I heard him shut his car door so I ran around side the house to see who it was and almost steped on it. After some quick small talk he read our meter and left. So I guess I kinda owe this image to him, I wouldn't have ever ventured over to this side of the house without him.

As in anything, if it's worth doing it worth doing right, I was in and out of the house about three times to get this image. Every time I thought I got what I wanted I found some fundamental flaw in it, and had to go back outside and re shoot it. I'm pretty happy with the final image though. It is very grainy, but that is done on purpose I fell it helps create the mood of the image.

So yeah, there you have it.

No comments: